Tuesday, April 7, 2015

[ Cebu / Food ] Lantaw Cordova Floating Restaurant

Lantaw Cordova


Lantaw Cordova is the first one of Lantaw restaurants in Cebu.

* Lantaw Cordova
* Lantaw Busay
* Lantaw SRP IL Corso

Lantaw Busay is more convenient for me to visit but I prefer Lantaw Cordova.
Any chance to go to Lantaw Cordova , 
going there around 4pm is highly recommended.

You will see what I am meant to say if you see beautiful sunset there.
I don't know why but I feel the foods here are more yummy than Busay's.
Agree ? ^--^



At around 5pm it starts to get darker with amazing color of sea.


 Watermelon shake is my favorite drink there.


This is it. This is what you really need to try to see.
Where else can you enjoy beautiful sunset in Cebu ?




Lantaw = Moon Cafe = Thirsty      are sister companies as far as I know.
Actually I like foods and drinks there ^--^


If you live in Cebu city , it is quite far. 
It takes about almost 1:30 ~ 2 hours from Fuente area. 
And you cannot avoid heavy traffic everytime you try to go there. 
But You bet it is worthy of trying.




No comments:

Post a Comment